Coordination & Styling
Every bride wishes for a seamless & joy-filled wedding day... but there are sooo many details, and so much to manage! Did you know that I offer both Styling and Day-of Wedding Coordination Services? And did you also know that a Day-of Wedding Coordinator begins working for you up to a month before your wedding? Allow me to serve you in managing details large and small as the liaison between bridal party, vendors, family & guests. Those who have worked with me will attest to my standards of perfection when it comes to design and execution. Read below for a brief description of what I can do for you.
Planning your own wedding? On a tight budget? If you have laid the foundation for your wedding but simply need an expert to execute your wishes as the day unfolds, then this is where a day-of wedding coordinator comes in handy!
Many couples lean on their family or friends to assist with the coordination of their wedding, however this is giving them a weighty and stressful responsibility, which often causes them to feel like one of the event staff instead of being able to savor the day as the Mother of the Bride, Maid of Honor, or wedding party. With a Day-of Wedding Coordinator, you can still save money by allowing those close people in your life to pitch in with smaller, specific jobs, such as set-up and passing out programs, but allow your Coordinator to be the quality control, vendor liaison, back of the house director, and “fire fighter.”
With only a small investment, here are some of the ways I can be of service…
- Go through a timeline and the expectations with each one of your chosen vendors
- Submit a final timeline 1 week prior to your wedding to ensure each vendor has clear instructions and directions of how to get to your location/s and where to go on arrival.
- Re-negotiating any terms or contracts with your vendors
- Ensure all vendors have arrived on time and coordinate with them
- Assist any vendors that need help
- Assist the Bride & Groom getting ready, and be on the lookout for any touch-ups needed during the day
- Direct bridal party as the Ceremony begins
- Gather your guests and direct them
- Overcome any problems before and during the event(s)
- Oversee vendor & volunteer set-up to ensure everything is done to your expectations
- Ensure all vendors are sticking to their schedules during the event
- Help the Bride/Groom with anything they need during the day
- Checking everything is running smoothly during the day
- Coordinate all departure transportation
- Distribute any final payments to vendors on your behalf before/after the wedding
Would you be blessed by someone with a creative eye for detail to style your wedding decor? Let’s talk about if your wedding is a good candidate for Oh Be Joyful Creative Styling services, in which I will more closely oversee set-up and decor, and in many cases set up specific aspects of the decor myself. Please inquire about pricing for this service, which can be added on to my role as Coordinator, or may stand alone. As each wedding has different design needs, budget and style, cost varies and is partially dependent on timeframe allowed for planning, set-up, and decor.
Day-of Wedding Coordination… What to expect.
- Meeting with Bride, and those involved in the planning, one month prior to the wedding to go over final details, vision & vendor contracts. This is your time to share with me in detail all of your dreams for your wedding so that I can help make your hopes a reality!
- Meeting 1-2 weeks prior to the wedding date to finalize your Wedding Weekend Timeline, Order of Ceremony, Reception logistics, locations, as well as other wishes & details.
- Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal Coordination (4 hours)
- Day-of Wedding Coordination (12 hours), which includes: Coordination of Ceremony and Reception, working with vendors as they arrive to ensure proper follow-through, coordinating with the venue, working with paid & volunteer helpers on final details to ensure that everything looks picture perfect, occasionally directing photographer to special moments (if needed), assisting with family & guest relations as needed, directing paid & volunteer workers in clean-up… and here’s what every Bride really needs… someone to put out fires! At least figuratively… I am sadly not an actual firefighter. 😉
- Optional Stylist Add-on Service for set-up & decor (time allowing)
Photographer | Sami Kathryn Photography
Venue | Nasher Sculpture Center nashersculpturecenter.org
Florals | Flower Shack Blooms flowershackblooms.com @flowershackblooms
Silk Ribbon & Table Runner | Oh Be Joyful Creative beccamercer.com @ohbejoyfulcreative
HMUA | Brite Bar Beauty britebarbeauty.com @britebarbeauty
Stationery | Little Carabao Studio littlecarabaostudio.com @littlecarabaostudio
Paintings | Jennifer Seibert Studios jenniferseibert.com @jenniferseibertstudios
Cake | Manda Mobley Cake Studio mandamobley.com @mandamobleycakestudio
Macarons | We the Birds wethebirdsmacarons.com @we.the.birds
Ring Boxes | Voeu du Coeur voeu-du-coeur.com @voeu_du_coeur
Bridal Attire | Bridal Boutique of Lewisville bridalboutiquelewisville.com @bblewisville
Bridal Gown | Lea Ann Belter lea-annbelter.com @leaannbelterbridal
Bridal Veil | Toni Federici tonifederici.com @tonifederici
Tables & Chairs | Big D Rentals bigdpartyrentals.com @bigdpartyrentals
Bride & Groom Gifts | Loved & Found lovedandfoundbox.com @lovedandfoundbox
Groom’s Ring |Manly Bands manlybands.com @manlybands
Bride’s Jewelry |Sparkle La Vie sparklelavie.com @sparklelavie
Tux | Generation Tux generationtux.com @generationtux
Linens | Julie Domokos
Shoes | Kate Whitcomb katewhitcomb.com @katewhitcombshoes
Film Lab | The Find Lab thefindlab.com
Bride & Groom Models | Abi & Charlie Poe @abi.poe
Bridesmaids Models | Avery Bush & Kelsey Champion @sweetandsavery @kelschamp